Llantwit Major now boasts a population of 14,500 and is continuing to grow. Many people choose to live in Llantwit Major because of the great history, choice of housing, surrounded by countryside and the excellent transport links.
On this site you can:
- Meet the Councillors and find out how to contact your local Councillor
- Find out about Council meetings and how you can join in
- Find out about the facilities provided by the Town Council
- See what’s on in your local Community Buildings
- View the records of Town Council meetings
- Find out how the Town Council uses the money it raises from taxpayers
- Find links to Vale of Glamorgan County Council and other useful organisations.
St Illtud's Church was packed on Saturday, 1st of February to watch the fifth annual Town Mayor's Youth Concert. A council spokesperson said: "Our thanks go to Major Music and Alyson Jones who organised and provided all the backing music and equipment for the event...
Age Cymru are once again appealing to the public to fill a wrapped shoe box with gifts for older people living in care homes. The Town Hall will be a drop off point again this year. The deadline to get your shoe box in is Friday 6th of December 2019. Full details,...
The panto is coming to town! This years show is 'Jack & The Beanstalk' and will be in Llantonian Hall on Friday 3rd of January 2020. The professional touring company will have two performances that day at 3pm and 5.45pm. Tickets are £5 per person (under 2's free) and...
‘Caru Llanilltud Fawr’Llantwit Major Town Council are pleased to offer Cotton Bags and Stickers promoting ’Love Llantwit Major’, designed by Treganna Designs, for sale in the Town Hall. ...