The early Learning Centre of Christianity & The Gateway to the Heritage Coast Line
Llantwit Major now boasts a population of 14,500 and is continuing to grow.
Many people choose to live in Llantwit Major because of the great history, choice of housing, surrounded by countryside and the excellent transport links.
On this site you can:
- Meet the Councillors and find out how to contact your local Councillor
- Find out about Council meetings and how you can join in
- Find out about the facilities provided by the Town Council
- See what's on in your local Community Buildings
- View the records of Town Council meetings
- Find out how the Town Council uses the money it raises from taxpayers
- Find links to Vale of Glamorgan County Council and other useful organisations.